Race no long run

dvmi...@windstream.net

Jan 26, 2023, 1:03:14 PM1/26/23
to Elizabeth Chu, Mike Johnson, Elizabeth Cowart, Bobby Frantz <, >, Jenn Fill <, >, Damian Adams <, >, Mark McLaughlin <, >, Robyn Hoelle, Kristy Freshwater, RichardRitari, JunePatWilliams, rungnv161, Richard Garand, Courtney, TimVinson, GayRoberts, HuanDinh, johnbanko, Sri, Erin Mullins, Emilio Echeverria
Hi Runners,
This Saturday, January 28th, we have not scheduled a long run.  It's time for Newnan's Lake 15K put on by Lloyd Clarke Sports.   You can add on miles on the trail before or after the race, as it starts at 8:30 a.m. Packet pickup today and tomorrow at Lloyd Clarkes.   I understand you must register online this year!  So do it!

Something to consider:  February FTC run is February 11th, the 5 and 10 miler in Micanopy.

I hope to see you Saturday!
Run happy, Diane