Breakfast + Race Weekend

已查看 6 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

dvmi...@windstream.net

未读,
2020年2月13日 17:53:122020/2/13
收件人
Hi Runners,
The Life South Race weekend is here so we will not be scheduling a long run Saturday morn February 15th.    However, those of us who enjoy breakfast so much are meeting after Saturday's 5K .  We're meeting at Daybreak Pleasant Street at 10:00 a.m.,  308 NW 5th Avenue.    Check out their website and menu: https://www.daybreakgnv.com   YUM!  You could pick up your race packet before or after breakfast!

Sunday is the half marathon.  Here is early packet pickup info:

Early Packet Pickup (all distances) at First Magnitude Brewing Company,  1220 SE Veitch St, Gainesville, FL
Friday, February 14     4:00-7:00 pm

Additional Early Half Marathon Packet Pickup/Race Expo at the Hippodrome Theatre, 25 SE 2nd Pl, Gainesville, FL

Saturday, February 15 during Expo 9:00 am-4:00 pm

I'm hoping for 22-23 this weekend, then taper time!  So I'll try to do some before and the rest after.  It is a hilly course, so we'll see how my legs get me thru....I know the race part of it won't really be racing for me!

Run Happy Happy Valentines Day!

Diane

回复全部
回复作者