Saturday UF to Hawthorne Trail

1 view

dvmi...@windstream.net

May 25, 2022, 9:30:43 AM5/25/22

Hi Runners,
This Saturday, May 28th, we will start our long run at 6:30 a.m  to run a variation of the SECOND HALF of the old 5 Points Marathon route.  We start in front of the Performing Arts Center at UF and run over the 13th Street pedestrian bridge, go straight to Depot Park, we can get drink there, then to Boulware Springs which has been having no drink so out Hawthorne trail to the water fountain there, then turn and come back, stoppiing at Depot park for drink-  but you can bring your own drink and social distance yourself as needed.   It's 11 or 12 miles, so turn around if you want to shorten.

Again I won't be in to run as i will be out of town.    Please send out text for where and when to join for Breakfast Club!

Next week's run email may be Friday before I get it out.  Planning on Mill to Haile 6:30 a.m. on Saturday June 4th untess I get a request from one of you before that.

Happy Memorial Day!!!  May God bless America!!
Run happy, Diane