Interested in New York trip?

dvmi...@windstream.net

Jun 6, 2022, 3:05:27 PM6/6/22
to Elizabeth Chu, Mike Johnson, Elizabeth Kenia Cowart, Robert P Frantz, jenna999, dcadams, Mark McLaughlin, robyn hoelle, freshwaterk, RichardRitari, JunePatWilliams, rungnv161, rjgarand, courtney, TimVinson, GayRoberts, huan_dinh, johnbanko, psrao72, Emullinsgiffee, Emilio Echeverria
Hi Runners,
In case you haven't heard, our group is planning to make a trip to New York this fall.  The Amish Running Festival is September 24th and includes a marathon, half marathon, I think 10K? and 5K.  It is very very hill and in western New York.  The following weekend Sunday, October 2nd is the Corning Wineglass marathon and half marathon which has a 5K on Saturday.  It is a good Boston qualifier.  Loretta has won her age group admirably.  However, he half marathon might be full by now.  Some of us are going up to do both, some are coming for just the 2nd weekend.  We plan on sightseeing in between = Niagara Falls, Erie Canal boat trip thru locks, apple picking, hiking to waterfalls, staying in big houses that we share when we can, hotels as needed.  Flying back Monday or Tuesday the 4th.

This was planned the first year of Covid, and we are truly planning on going this time!  So, if any of you are interested, we are having a planning meeting this Thursday evening, June 9th, 7:00 p.m. at West and Fran Reeves's house:
 910 SW 112th Street. Hayes Glen subdivision-2nd house on right.

You are welcome to come hear our plans and join us for this trip!  We are in the process of reserving houses to stay in!
Run happy, Diane