Saturday Mill to Haile

dvmi...@windstream.net

Dec 29, 2022, 10:31:30 PM12/29/22
to Elizabeth Chu, Mike Johnson, Elizabeth Cowart, Bobby Frantz <, >, Jenn Fill <, >, Damian Adams <, >, Mark McLaughlin <, >, Robyn Hoelle, Kristy Freshwater, RichardRitari, JunePatWilliams, rungnv161, Richard Garand, Courtney, TimVinson, GayRoberts, HuanDinh, johnbanko, Sri, Erin Mullins, Emilio Echeverria, Janis Acosta, Darin Acosta
Hi Runners,
This Saturday, December 31st, we will start our long run at 6:30 a.m. at the Mill to run to Haile.  This route is 8, 10 or 12 miles long, we can tell you when to loop back or how to add more. It is roadside, some sidewalk, paved trail, and we notice hills on way back. Water stops every 2 to 3 miles, two have bathrooms, one is at Haile Publix, you could buy gatorade. The Mill is the Bakery Mill and Deli restaurant located off Newberry Road, west of I-75, in the shopping center across from now closed Kmart. That address is 1143 NW 76th Blvd.  On MapMyRun: 12.05 mi Mill to Haile      http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/235662749

Breakfast Club - We will text when we finish so anyone can join us!

Happy New Year Sunday run is the Frank Shorter mile run at 12 noon at Fred Cone Park-see FTC website for details. register at runsignup.com
FTC Mary Andrews marathon and half is January 15th, starting in Hawthorne this year.  You will need to check to see if this is full already.  Register at runsignup.com

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and looking forward to a great new year!  I didn't get to run last Saturday.  I hope some of you braved the cold!  We will soon have a meeting to talk about a future trip.  Let me know if you might be interested!

Happy Happy New Year!
Run Happy, Diane