New Trip Planning Meeting

dvmi...@windstream.net

Jan 14, 2023, 10:10:20 PM1/14/23
to Elizabeth Chu, Mike Johnson, Elizabeth Cowart, Bobby Frantz <, >, Jenn Fill <, >, Damian Adams <, >, Mark McLaughlin <, >, Robyn Hoelle, Kristy Freshwater, RichardRitari, JunePatWilliams, rungnv161, Richard Garand, Courtney, TimVinson, GayRoberts, HuanDinh, johnbanko, Sri, Erin Mullins, Emilio Echeverria
Hi Runners,
Our group is planning another trip in June.  It's to the Charlevoix marathon in Michigan on Saturday, June 17th.   There are races for everyone - 5K, 10K, half and whole along scenic Lake Michigan.  Also possible is the Ludington Lakestride half marathon, 10K and 5K the weekend before on Saturday, June 10th in Ludington, some of this one may be on trail.   The plan is to go up around Thursday, June 8, and stay til Sunday or Monday, June 18th or 19th.    Of course you may join us for any part of the trip, you choose which part.  The fun part is spring flowers, we think tulips, cherries, Mackinac Island fudge, and searching for agatized coral and agates!

The first planning meeting for this is this coming Wednesday, January 18th at 7 PM at West and Fran Reeves's house:
910 SW 112th Street. Hayes Glen subdivision-2nd house on right.

We'll also be talking about a short maybe here in Florida spring trip and the possibility of a fall trip, but Charlevoix needs planned first!

Please let me know if you are planning to come to this meeting!
If you cannot attend the meeting but are interested in coming on the trip, please let us know.  We want to look into getting a large house for part of the trip and we need to look at what is available!

Run Happy, Diane