Long Run Hunters Crossing - Alfred Ring

dvmi...@windstream.net

Jul 1, 2022, 1:49:08 PM7/1/22
to Elizabeth Chu, Mike Johnson, Elizabeth Kenia Cowart, Robert P Frantz, jenna999, dcadams, Mark McLaughlin, robyn hoelle, freshwaterk, RichardRitari, JunePatWilliams, rungnv161, rjgarand, courtney, TimVinson, GayRoberts, huan_dinh, johnbanko, psrao72, Emullinsgiffee, Emilio Echeverria, Janis Acosta, darin acosta
Hi Runners,
This Saturday, July 2nd, we will  we will start our long run at Hunters Crossing at 6:30 a.m.  to run the route to Westside Park and Alfred Ring. This route is 12 miles long, but we can tell you when to loop back for shorter distances. This route has paved trail, roadside, some sidewalk, some hills, dirt trail thru Alfred Ring if you want, and water stops every 2 to 3 miles.  But you may feel safer if you bring your own drink and social distance yourself as needed.   Hunter's Crossing Publix is at the corner of NW 43rd Street and NW 53rd Avenue/Millhopper Road. We park in the parking lot to the right of Publix behind the bank in front of Subway.      http://www.mapmyrun.com/us/alachua-fl/hunters-crossing-to-alfred-ring-park-route-427568

Also, Breakfast Club - we will text when we finish.

Monday - don't forget the Melon run at Westside Park!  You don't have to race it (like I won't be), you can start earlier and put in more miles, then enjoy the fun and watermelon!

So Happy Happy 4th of July!
Run happy, Diane