Saturday Mill to Haile

dvmi...@windstream.net

Oct 13, 2022, 1:36:02 PM10/13/22
to Elizabeth Chu, Mike Johnson, Elizabeth Cowart, Bobby Frantz <, >, Jenn Fill <, >, Damian Adams <, >, Mark McLaughlin <, >, Robyn Hoelle, Kristy Freshwater, RichardRitari, JunePatWilliams, rungnv161, Richard Garand, Courtney, TimVinson, GayRoberts, HuanDinh, johnbanko, Sri, Erin Mullins, Emilio Echeverria, Janis Acosta, Darin Acosta
Hi Runners,
This Saturday, October 15th, we will start our long run at 6:30 a.m. at the Mill to run to Haile.  This route is 8, 10 or 12 miles long, we can tell you when to loop back or how to add more. It is roadside, some sidewalk, paved trail, and we notice hills on way back. Water stops every 2 to 3 miles, two have bathrooms, one is at Haile Publix, you could buy gatorade. The Mill is the Bakery Mill and Deli restaurant located off Newberry Road, west of I-75, in the shopping center across from now closed Kmart. That address is 1143 NW 76th Blvd.  On MapMyRun: 12.05 mi Mill to Haile      http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/235662749

Breakfast Club - We will text when we finish so anyone can join us!

Races to look forward to:
SaturdayOctober 29thFlatwoods 5K is back!  Run in Austin Cary Forest -  Register at runsignup.com
SundayNovember 6thTom Walker half marathon and 5K starts at Boulware Springs to run on Hawthorne Trail.  Register at runsignup.com
Saturday November 12th, Rescheduled:  Joey's Wings 5K and kids obstacle run - benefits Pediatric oncology.  It is at Santa Fe College with good food and lots of fun kid activities. Starts at 8:30 am, so start your long run there and finish with the 5K! Even has packet pick up the day before.  Register at www.adventuresignup.com
Also Saturday, November 12thCottonmouth Quarter Marathon and 5K, Elkton, FL, register at runsignup.com (Quarter marathon guarantees a PR since we've never run that distance before...)
Sunday, November 20th, Central Florida Legends Skunk Ape Marathon, Mermaid Half marathon and Fountain of Youth 5K, Debary, FL, (it's the weekend before Thanksgivingregister at  runsignup.com

Love these cool mornings!
GO GATORS GO!!!
Run happy, Diane