Filter jobs that failed but succeeded on re-try

javed...@gmail.com

May 18, 2022, 5:09:32 PM5/18/22
to rundeck-discuss
Hello,

Is there a way to create a filter on jobs that failed but then succeeded on re-try?

Or jobs that failed and have not yet been re-tried?

I have a job that ran 96 times over the course of the last week (different options per execution), some of the job executions failed. Some of them succeeded on manual re-tries.

I want to be able filter out the job executions via Activity that failed but were not yet re-tried So I can resubmit them.

I am using community edition rundeck 3.4
Appreciate your help.

rac...@rundeck.com

May 19, 2022, 9:57:40 AM5/19/22
to rundeck-discuss
Hi Osman,

That specific filter doesn't exist via GUI, but you can create a script that lists all jobs (putting the ids on an array) and then check the latest execution, only filter the "non retried" based on this.

Anyway, you can suggest your use case here.

Regards.