Quartz version question

Sergio

Jun 24, 2021, 8:33:50 AM6/24/21
to rundeck-discuss
Hello,

I'm trying to understand which version of quartz is being used by Rundeck.
Looking at the build.gradle file there are two quartz being compiled:
I wonder why they are compiling two different versions.
This is related to a security scan we did to the Rundeck Docker image and the report contained a vulnerability found in Quartz version 2.3.0 up to 2.3.1

rac...@rundeck.com

Jun 24, 2021, 9:58:16 AM6/24/21
to rundeck-discuss
Hi Sergio,

Rundeck 3.4 uses Quartz lib 2.3.2 and Quartz grails plugin 2.0.13. Latest versions in both cases :-)

Hope it helps!

Sergio

Jun 24, 2021, 10:08:34 AM6/24/21
to rundeck-discuss
Oh, I see

So the quartz.jar version 2.0.13 is the grails plugin.
Ok, perfect. I'll check with the security tool to mark it as a false positive.

Thanks!