plugins not showing up

Andrew Meyer

Feb 21, 2024, 10:10:46 AMFeb 21
to rundeck-discuss
Hello,
I have an instance running 4.15.x and I cannot get the plugins to show up.  If I log in as admin and click the gear and then Find Plugins, nothing shows up.  I have plugins installed.  I have it configured in the rundeck.properties.

rundeck.execution.logs.localFileStorageEnabled=true
#rundeck.execution.logs.streamingWriterPlugins=

rundeck.feature.repository.enabled=true
rundeck.repository.plugins.provider.1.type=file
rundeck.repository.plugins.provider.1.path=
rundeck.repository.plugins.provider.1.config.baseDir=/opt/rundeck/libext/

servicelog=$RDECK_BASE/server/logs/service.log
~

rac...@rundeck.com

Feb 21, 2024, 10:42:24 AMFeb 21
to rundeck-discuss
Hi Andrew,

That configuration is for a local repository.

You can see the currently installed plugins by clicking on the gear icon > plugins > installed plugins. Do you see the plugins there? What do you see there?

Regards.

Andrew Meyer

Feb 21, 2024, 11:31:56 AMFeb 21
to rundeck-discuss
Nothing.

2024-02-21 10_31_13-Window.jpg

rac...@rundeck.com

Feb 21, 2024, 11:50:31 AMFeb 21
to rundeck-discuss

Hi Andrew,

To discard any “by default” problem:

If you click the gear icon > plugins > installed plugins (not gerar icon > plugins > find plugins) do you see your plugins?

Do you have the py-winrm node executor and Ansible plugin installed? these plugins are shown in the “gear icon > plugins > find plugins > “installed” tab by default.

Probably the functionality is working but the plugins aren’t installed/deleted.

Also, can you try without the following repo lines in your rundeck-config.properties file?

rundeck.repository.plugins.provider.1.type=file rundeck.repository.plugins.provider.1.path= rundeck.repository.plugins.provider.1.config.baseDir=/opt/rundeck/libext/

Regards.

Andrew Meyer

Feb 21, 2024, 12:28:25 PMFeb 21
to rundeck-discuss