Rundeck job not picking the Variable in remote bashrc file.

Yashavanthareddy GT

Jun 7, 2024, 9:05:01 AMJun 7
to rundeck-discuss
Hello all,
we have rundeck server hosted on Centos 7 VM, It has a job that basically echo the variable exported in remote Ubuntu 22 VM bashrc file.
Surprisingly it does not find it.
I tested executing env command from job, It does not print all entries in remote bashrc file

I tried to source the bashrc and execute, but no help

Note: If I execute the same echo command in other remote but Centos VM, its working fine. which lead me concluding that there is something about Centos and ubuntu configurational  mismatch.

Is there some setting from Ubuntu VM I am overlooking here ?