Not able to connect from Rundeck linux master server to windows target node

Akki Reddy

Feb 5, 2024, 9:00:55 AMFeb 5
to rundeck-discuss
HI All,

We have Enterprise version of Rundeck installed in Linux machine successfully.
We are trying to connect to windows os target node/machine.
But we are getting below error in Linux master machine ,while trying to connect windows target node.
Do rundeck have capability to connect from linux to Windows ? If yes can someone help us.

[ERROR  ]  request and urllib3 not installed, try: pip install requests &&  pip install urllib3 (winrm-exec.py:230)[root

Failed: NonZeroResultCode: [WinRMPython] Result code: 1

rac...@rundeck.com

Feb 5, 2024, 9:04:38 AMFeb 5
to rundeck-discuss
Hi Akki,

Check the plugin prerequisites here. Please contact the Process Automation (formerly "Rundeck Enterprise") dedicated support team, they will help you ASAP! :-)

Regards.