Jobs getting Stuck

Sean

Sep 23, 2021, 3:59:30 AM9/23/21
to rundeck-discuss
Hello,

while running a job (trigger helmfile sync) it get stuck and timeout. In pod logs, I could see only below info continue streaming.

INFO  web.requests "GET /execution/ajaxExecState/71" 10.21.22.203 http admin form 6 ?

Thanks
Sean

rac...@rundeck.com

Sep 23, 2021, 8:09:52 AM9/23/21
to rundeck-discuss
Hi Sean,

Any clue checking the job output in debug mode?

Greetings!

Sean

Sep 23, 2021, 10:02:23 AM9/23/21
to rundeck-discuss
how can we run the ob in debug mode ? I mean, I'm trying through UI

Regards
Sean

rac...@rundeck.com

Sep 23, 2021, 10:23:11 AM9/23/21
to rundeck-discuss
Hi Sean,

At the moment of running the job, you can select "Run Job with debug output". Also, you can edit your job, click on the "Other" tab, set Log Level to "debug", save and run the job.

Regards.

Sean

Sep 24, 2021, 4:43:18 AM9/24/21
to rundeck-discuss