Job executions sometimes hang indefinitely

Chenyao Yu

Jul 11, 2022, 8:52:24 AM7/11/22
to rundeck...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am using Rundeck version 4.3.0 and every once in a while (~once a month), a bunch of job executions will get stuck in a running state and never terminate. I have Rundeck hooked up to a Postgres database and these jobs have status NULL in the execution database table.

I am unable to reproduce this issue and do not know what causes this to happen. If someone has any insights into what might be causing this, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thank you!

rac...@rundeck.com

Jul 11, 2022, 10:56:24 AM7/11/22
to rundeck-discuss

Hi!

Would be great to see the service.log output at the moment of that execution to get more clues about this.

Greetings!