Export project delete logs

Xavier Humbert

Jun 10, 2024, 5:05:41 AMJun 10
to rundeck-discuss
Hi,

I ran in a strange behaviour in Rundeck 4.17.6 :

When exporting a project, if "executions" is checked, all execution
history is deleted from the source.
Is this intended ?

Regards,

Xavier

--
Xavier Humbert
CRT Supervision et Exploitation de Niveau 1

rac...@rundeck.com

Jun 10, 2024, 11:46:04 AMJun 10
to rundeck-discuss
Hi Xavier,

I just tried to reproduce your issue on 4.17.6 unsuccessfully. Probably I'm missing something. Could you share how to reproduce this issue step by step? Also, please provide what database you are using (and version).

Thank you!

Xavier Humbert

Jun 12, 2024, 4:21:24 AMJun 12
to rundeck...@googlegroups.com

Hi Reiner,

To reproduce this, I:
1 - run a couple of times a test job :

2- Export archive of the project
3- See that all executions logs are vanished

Database is MariaDB 10.2.33, host is RHEL7, RPM install

Regards,

Xavier

Xavier Humbert

Jun 12, 2024, 8:45:16 AMJun 12
to rundeck...@googlegroups.com

Idem with this command :

   rd projects archives export --project='TEST' --include=all --file='TEST.zip'

You can notice that Rundeck remembers the past executions count, but dismisses them (1593 executions vs 7 displayed - it's 7 minutes since I ran rd projects archive) :

But it seems that in global jobs view "Activity for jobs", the executions are present :

Regards,

Xavier

Le 12/06/2024 10:21, 'Xavier Humbert' via rundeck-discuss a écrit :

Hi Reiner,

To reproduce this, I:
1 - run a couple of times a test job :

2- Export archive of the project
3- See that all executions logs are vanished

rac...@rundeck.com

Jun 12, 2024, 3:45:03 PMJun 12
to rundeck-discuss
Hi Xavier,

Issue reproduced on  5.3.0 too, could you file a new issue here?

Thanks for your feedback!

Xavier Humbert

Jun 13, 2024, 2:49:55 AMJun 13
to rundeck-discuss