json jq key/value - Using the prefix.

Richard Leadbetter

Jan 24, 2023, 1:43:23 AM1/24/23
to rundeck-discuss
Hi All,

Just a simple one really as i think maybe i am misunderstanding.. I am using the json jq key/value and it's grabbing values as you can see:

rundeck json config.PNG

rundeck json output.PNG

my question is around the prefix. there is potential for values to be duplicated in a job, so i was hoping to us the prefix to further define values. Using the example above how can i call these values using the "solarwinds" prefix?
I have tried the following:
${data.network} = BUCKSPSN
${data.solarwinds.network} = blank
${solarwinds.network}  = blank
${data.solarwinds.network}  = blank

Am i misunderstanding what the prefix is meant to be used for?

Thanks
Rich

rac...@rundeck.com

Jan 26, 2023, 6:30:53 AM1/26/23
to rundeck-discuss
Hi Rich,

 I'm facing the same issue, could you add your use case here, please?

Regards.

Richard Leadbetter

Feb 13, 2023, 5:09:39 AM2/13/23
to rundeck-discuss

All done... fingers crossed it gets sorted as i'm keen to use it :D