rundeck stuck on login page

Bhautik karkar

Mar 10, 2021, 7:36:23 PM3/10/21
to rundeck...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I have installed java and rundeck 3.3.8 & did few configurations.When I tried to login with a local password.it's stuck on this page but if I changed from /user/login to /menu/home.I am able to see the home page.

image.png
image.png
image.png

image.png

I have added " -Drundeck.jetty.connector.forwarded=true \" in profile file & "server.useForwardHeaders=true" in rundeck-config.properties but still the issue remains the same.

image.png
--
Thanks & Regards,
Bhautik Karkar

rac...@rundeck.com

Mar 10, 2021, 8:02:31 PM3/10/21
to rundeck-discuss

Hi Bhautik,

It seems that you’re facing this issue, could you test this solution?

In addition, make sure that you’re well configured your grails.serverURL (rundeck-config.properties file) parameter accordingly to your proxy server exit URL. Take a look at this. Finally, make sure that you’re using the Open JDK 8 or 11 to launch Rundeck, check this.

Regards.

VaniDevi Lekkala

Nov 12, 2021, 10:54:22 AM11/12/21
to rundeck-discuss
Am also facing the same issue..Changed as you said..But still facing the issue.Please help me out

Bhautik karkar

Nov 13, 2021, 6:10:49 AM11/13/21
to rundeck...@googlegroups.com
It's should be proxy issue.