Non killable job, again

Xavier Humbert

Feb 2, 2023, 3:37:22 AM2/2/23
to rundeck-discuss

Hi,

Once more time we're not able to kill a stuck job. It has reached it's timeout, but is still there, preventing scheduled executions to run.
The output of the job :

./runPlaybook.sh --tags provisioning -e@/export/home/ansible-polhub/GID-SHIB/PR/KC-HUB/conf/lpi_batch.yml
Failed: Interrupted: [ssh-exec] Execution interrupted with code: 143
Nothing appears in service.log This is RD 4.9.0 (downgrade to 4.8.0 planned today) on RedHat7

Regards

Xavier

--
Xavier Humbert
CRT Supervision et Exploitation de Niveau 1

rac...@rundeck.com

Feb 2, 2023, 6:12:14 AM2/2/23
to rundeck-discuss
Hi Xavier,

Does this happen all the time with this "reached timeout job"? or is it a random behavior?

Greetings!

Xavier Humbert

Feb 2, 2023, 6:23:51 AM2/2/23
to rundeck...@googlegroups.com, rac...@rundeck.com

Hi Rainer,

It is random

I restarted rundeck, then was able to kill the job, however

Cheers

Xavier