UIPath plugin

Chris Gadd

Jun 11, 2024, 6:14:56 PMJun 11
to rundeck-discuss
Hi,
I'm looking at integrating our Rundeck and UIPath systems so that we can call a UIPath job from a Rundeck job. Should be easy enough using either a script plugin with curl or the HTTP plugin, but has anyone developed a custom plugin they're able to share? I'm thinking of something that would at a minimum manage the auth but perhaps also pull a list of robots to choose from similar to how the ServiceNow plugin fetches a list of assignment groups.
thanks,
chris

Chris Gadd

Jun 13, 2024, 8:28:34 PMJun 13
to rundeck...@googlegroups.com

Ended up creating a plugin, here if it’s useful for anybody else: https://github.com/gaddman/rundeck-uipath-plugin

C2 General

Jun 14, 2024, 9:24:52 AMJun 14
to rundeck-discuss
Great contribution, Chris. Thanks a lot!