plugin blocklist

Jim Richard

Jul 23, 2024, 4:14:25 PM (4 days ago) Jul 23
to rundeck-discuss
referenced here:

but where are you supposed to place the file?

I need to prevent "updates" from touching the ansible plugin.

I've tried putting the file in /etc/rundeck, /var/lib/libext
neither seems to work
by "work" expecting that when I "dnf instal rundeck" it will not automatically drop in the latest ansible plugin version.

# cat /etc/rundeck/blocklist.yaml

fileNameEntries:

  - ansible-plugin

providerNameEntries:

  none:

Jim Richard

Jul 23, 2024, 4:15:52 PM (4 days ago) Jul 23
to rundeck-discuss
honestly what I really need to do is "lock" the ansible plugin at a certain version but I can't figure out how to accomplish this