Microsoft Teams Notification Plugin

ecoron

Aug 18, 2017, 11:31:25 AM8/18/17
to rundeck-discuss
Hi,

a while ago we developed a little plugin which allows to setup notifications about task statuses for microsoft teams channels via webhook url.
The plugin is open-source and you will find it on github.

Maybe it's usefull for some of you.
Message has been deleted

Alex Honor

Jul 9, 2018, 1:35:46 PM7/9/18
to rundeck...@googlegroups.com
What error did you get? Also, you should file an issue with the the plugin's project: https://github.com/sparwelt/rundeck-microsoft-teams-notification-plugin/issues

On Mon, Jul 9, 2018 at 10:29 AM, <vinnyg...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

The following plugin which you listed is not working for latest version of Rundeck 2.9.3-1. Can you help me on this to make it work. I even contacted the rundeck support team but i didn't get any response yet.

Alex Honor

[Rundeck | a...@rundeck.com ]

Message has been deleted

Alex Honor

Jul 9, 2018, 10:48:04 PM7/9/18
to rundeck...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vinay,

Notification plugins can also be a single .groovy file. Are you seeing the on-success messages?

On Mon, Jul 9, 2018 at 7:40 PM, vinay ginjupalli <vinnyg...@gmail.com> wrote:
Actually what’s happening is that I installed the plugin in /var/lib/rundeck/libext in the follwoing Directory & restrted the rundeck service. After that it appeared on the GUI like below screenshot-2. In my server all the plugins are with .jar extesnions. This Microsoft Teams plugin is with Groovy. Do we install Grovvy on the server to support the plugin? When i am running the job it is not having any issues and not posting into the teams channel.

Is there anyway can you provide me the plgin with .jar extesion or do you need me to insatll the groovy & try it?

Can you help me this issue, we have dead line to move to Teams and getting rid of Slack

Message has been deleted

Alex Honor

Jul 9, 2018, 10:50:54 PM7/9/18
to rundeck...@googlegroups.com
Ok, check the /var/log/rundeck/service.log and look for any related error messages.

On Mon, Jul 9, 2018 at 7:49 PM, vinay ginjupalli <vinnyg...@gmail.com> wrote:
Nope, i didn't even any start , success or Failure messages.

Thanks and Regards,

Vinay. G

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted