Accessing Job options from a AuditEventListenerPlugin

Wouter De Troyer

Oct 19, 2022, 8:05:17 AM10/19/22
to rundeck-discuss
Hi

I'm looking for some example code for the following setup:

I'm writing a plugin to update  some external DB upon job create update or delete.
I need to send it some info like the job id and a specific job option  default vault value for audit and accounting reasons.

I've found the  Audit Events Listener Plugin with a  to be invonked when i want but i cant seem to find an object that has actual access to the job options whenever
onJobCreate / update / delete are invoked
Could someone help me find an example please?

I also checked the job lifecycle plugin bu that does not do what i want: the beforeSave does not seem to have the jobId as it is not persisted in DB yet(correct?)

Thanks

Wouter