After upgrade to last version ,resoruce model and ACL policy missed

Stefano Leandro

May 14, 2019, 7:07:25 PM5/14/19
to rundeck-discuss
Hi ,
i just updated Rundeck to the latest Rundeck 3.0.22-20190512
Now ,if i look at Nodes edit ,Rundeck show me empty Resource model soruce even if i click trying to add one .
Same behaivor when i 'm going to check my ACL defined before the update.

Thank you,
SL

Reiner Acuña

May 14, 2019, 7:30:22 PM5/14/19
to rundeck...@googlegroups.com
Hi Stefano,

Can you provide more information about your instance (operating system, instance type: war, rpm or deb, old Rundeck version and upgrading method)?

Regards!

Il giorno martedì 14 maggio 2019 17:30:22 UTC-6, Reiner Acuña ha scritto:
Hi Stefano,

Can you provide more information about your instance (operating system, instance type: war, rpm or deb, old Rundeck version and upgrading method)?

Regards!

Stefano Leandro

May 14, 2019, 7:38:44 PM5/14/19
to rundeck-discuss

Stefano Leandro

May 14, 2019, 7:58:54 PM5/14/19
to rundeck-discuss
Oh sorry:
The rundeck previous was the release before tha latest out .

Reiner Acuña

May 14, 2019, 8:10:07 PM5/14/19
to rundeck...@googlegroups.com
Hi Stefano,

Can you test with another browser? Can you check the developer mode (of browser) to see any clue? Also, check that the instance don't have any network problem.

Greetings!

Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2019 7:58:54 PM
To: rundeck-discuss

Stefano Leandro

May 15, 2019, 8:54:43 AM5/15/19
to rundeck-discuss
Hi good morning ,
with IE worst : also you dont see the ResourceModelSource
with Firefox and Chrome: same behaivor . ResourceModelSource itemes missed after click on the button ResourceModelSoruce.

Stefano Leandro

May 15, 2019, 9:05:34 AM5/15/19
to rundeck-discuss
Hi ,
I just rollback to the previous ( jalapeno popper pink plance) and it works again .

Reiner Acuña

May 15, 2019, 10:12:54 AM5/15/19
to rundeck-discuss
Hi Stefano,

I tried to reproduce your issue upgrading Rundeck from 3.0.21 to 3.0.22 on Centos 7 without success.

issue.png

The button should show "Add a New Node Source +".

Another detail that can be us a clue? maybe your instance is behind of proxy server?

Regards.

Stefano Leandro

May 15, 2019, 11:46:54 AM5/15/19
to rundeck-discuss
Hi ,

No it didnt , show like i posted before show the button label ResourceModelSource+

I have to two instances and one is behind a proxy.

But now i recheck the instance that isnt behind the proxy and didnt rollback ,it looks good .

So, it seems a frontend issue or browser cache issue ... something similar.

Anyway, the issue seems vanished now ...

Thank you ,

Stefano

Stefano Leandro

May 15, 2019, 12:07:46 PM5/15/19
to rundeck-discuss
Sorry ,
now i updated the instance beind the proxy and the issue is still present :

As u can see ,rundeck show me different button ...

Reiner Acuña

May 15, 2019, 12:16:00 PM5/15/19
to rundeck-discuss
Hi Stefano,

Yes, looks like a front-end problem with cache or something.

Maybe you have a Browser plugin that causes a problem, can you test with a fresh Chrome/Firefox installation?

Regards.

Stefano Leandro

May 15, 2019, 1:26:58 PM5/15/19
to rundeck-discuss
I fixed :

It was nginx+firewall configuration ... i replaced grails.serverURL hostname from localhost to <my server hostname>

Thank you

Reiner Acuña

May 15, 2019, 1:27:53 PM5/15/19
to rundeck...@googlegroups.com
Awesome Stefano!

Cheers!

Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 1:26:57 PM
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rundeck-discu...@googlegroups.com.

anguri sudhakar

Mar 5, 2021, 7:11:35 AM3/5/21
to rundeck-discuss
Hi Iam aslo facing same issue , could please help how to fix it?