about storage keys sharing among rundeck servers

Alejandro Coyle

Jul 6, 2022, 9:04:32 AM7/6/22
to rundeck-discuss
Team;
We have a handful of rundeck servers that we share the config centrally with our distribution software.

Users want to start storing some credentials in the key storage and I was wondering whether or not these keys can be replicated across all the rundeck servers (just like we share the project settings, json files, etc)

Thanks in advance for your help

rac...@rundeck.com

Jul 6, 2022, 9:11:02 AM7/6/22
to rundeck-discuss
Hello!

Of course, you can use a Vault key storage server to share all keys across all Rundeck instances, you need to use this plugin, take a look at this.

On PagerDuty Process Automation On Prem (Formerly "Rundeck Enterprise") the Cluster configuration allows you to share all keys across all rundeck instances. Also, you have other good options like Tychotic and Cyberark out of the box.

Regards!