To upgrade Rundeck Release Version 4.8.0

Praveen Kumar

Nov 17, 2022, 10:15:05 AM11/17/22
to rundeck-discuss

We are currently using the Rundeck Enterprise version# 3.3.16 in our production environment. So we are planning to upgrade to Rundeck version 4.6 stable. Please provide the detailed steps to upgrade the latest version.

rac...@rundeck.com

Nov 17, 2022, 10:18:55 AM11/17/22
to rundeck-discuss
Hi!

For process Automation questions (formerly "Rundeck Enterprise") please contact the dedicated support team, they will help you ASAP :-)

Thank you and regards!

Praveen Kumar

Nov 18, 2022, 9:22:44 AM11/18/22
to rundeck-discuss
Already i have reached them  and suggested to follow the upgrade between versions, first should move from 3.3.16 to the last 3.3.x version. But didn't get detailed steps to upgrade.

Can you please suggest.