Email to this group disabled?

Nathaniel Amsden

Oct 20, 2021, 8:01:18 PM10/20/21
to rundeck-discuss
Hello

On this page:

it says:

However I tried to do that and got this error back:

** Address not found **

Your message wasn't delivered to rundeck...@groups.google.com because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.

Learn more here: https://support.google.com/mail/answer/6596

The response was:

The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or unnecessary spaces. Learn more at https://support.google.com/mail/answer/6596

thanks

nate

rac...@rundeck.com

Oct 20, 2021, 8:13:42 PM10/20/21
to rundeck-discuss
Hi Nate,

I sent a request to change that address in the official documentation.

Thanks for your feedback!

Nate Amsden

Oct 20, 2021, 10:10:58 PM10/20/21
to rundeck-discuss
thanks for the update, not used to using google groups for a mailing list, seems still can't mail it but at least it doesn't give the same error I guess you have to login with google to be able to send an email which I was trying to avoid. I will post a new thread for my question just using my work account I guess for now.