Rundeck Users Group Meetup

rac...@rundeck.com

May 28, 2024, 12:51:07 PMMay 28
to rundeck-discuss
Dear Community,

We are excited to announce our annual Rundeck Users Group Meetup.

Why Attend:
  • Rundeck Station for 1:1 Q&A / what's new demos / support (available during PD on Tour hours).
  • Network, learn, and share tips with other Rundeck users while enjoying favorite  beverages & hors d’oeuvres.
  • Mingle with product leaders and learn about upcoming and exciting features, share ideas and feedback.
When & Where:

Meetup will be held at the end of the PagerDuty on Tour customer event on:

June 11, 2024
Chase Center Arena
San Francisco, CA

RSVP

Follow this link to register to the PD on Tour San Francisco event.  I also encourage you to join early to attend any or all sessions to learn about the future of digital operations from PagerDuty executives and customers.  And don't miss our special guest, former Golden State Warriors player and NBA Champion!  (see exciting agenda on registration page).

Please Stop by Rundeck Station for meetup check-in and additional information.

Looking forward to meeting you at Rundeck Station!

javed...@gmail.com

Jun 3, 2024, 11:50:03 AMJun 3
to rundeck-discuss
Would be awesome to have an online meet too for people outside of the United States.