pull from json on github

aristos....@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2024, 1:26:28 AM (11 days ago) Jun 22
to rundeck-discuss
I need to create an option that pulls a list of computers from a json file. The json file is located on github.

What I'm I doing wrong?

1.png

rac...@rundeck.com

Jun 24, 2024, 11:18:27 AM (9 days ago) Jun 24
to rundeck-discuss

Hi,

I am not sure what your problem is, but after some tests, I saw the following message:

Exception: java.lang.Exception: Unexpected content type received: text/plain; charset=utf-8 URL: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/user/repo/main/myoptions.json

Rundeck expects a valid application/json response and GitHub raw files are formed as text/plain.

Please add the following line to your project.properties (go to Project Settings > Edit Configuration > Edit Configuration File (button)):

project.jobs.disableRemoteOptionJsonCheck=true

That config does the trick (tested on Rundeck 5.4.0).

Regards.

aristos....@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2024, 1:50:04 AM (yesterday) Jul 1
to rundeck-discuss
thanks for the information. Is there a way to set this as a global setting instead of each project separately?