The Great War Archive

HurricaneAlly

Dec 20, 2010, 4:05:31 PM12/20/10
to How to run a community collection online
Dear all,

The RunCoCo team are pleased and excited to announce that the
University of Oxford just signed a formal agreement with the Europeana
Foundation to extend The Great War Archive collection into Europe.
Initially this will involve working with our partners in Europeana and
The German National Library to run the project in Germany. We hope to
extend into other countries on the continent 2011-2014. There is a
blog post about this work here:
http://blogs.oucs.ox.ac.uk/runcoco/2010/12/20/dnb-europeana-gwa/

Alun Edwards
Manager of RunCoCo, University of Oxford
E: run...@oucs.ox.ac.uk
W: http://runcoco.oucs.ox.ac.uk/ RunCoCo: how to run a community
collection online

RunCoCo | LTG (Learning Technologies Group, engagement and discovery
section) | OUCS (Oxford University Computing Services) | 13 Banbury
Road | Oxford OX26NN