Hashicorp BSL License Update

dylandcpage

Aug 11, 2023, 8:00:35 PM8/11/23
to runatlantis
Hey all,

It was brought to our attention that HashiCorp is changing its source code license from Mozilla Public License v2.0 (MPL 2.0) to the Business Source License (BSL, also known as BUSL) v1.1 on all future releases of HashiCorp products.

The maintainer team can confirm that the Atlantis codebase is unaffected by the licensing change.

Atlantis is not considered a Hashicorp product, nor do we offer a managed option. Atlantis codebase will remain MPL 2.0. If anything should change, the team will do its best to ensure the continuation of the project as humanly possible for our community.

Please refer to the GH Discussion for  any further questions/concerns: https://github.com/runatlantis/atlantis/discussions/3664

Sincerely,
Atlantis Maintainer Team