Subtask B test-set labeling

Bilal ghanem

Oct 27, 2018, 8:04:04 AM10/27/18
to RumourEval
Hi,

Are the replies will be labeled for the subtask B test set?

Best,

g.go...@sheffield.ac.uk

Oct 30, 2018, 1:32:45 PM10/30/18
to RumourEval
Hi Bilal, sorry for the delayed reply. The test set will have labelled data for tasks A and B.
Hope that helps,
Genevieve

Bilal ghanem

Nov 5, 2018, 8:07:54 AM11/5/18
to RumourEval
How "labeled data for task A" ?
Task A goal is to predict the labels for the replies?

g.go...@sheffield.ac.uk

Nov 12, 2018, 6:15:30 AM11/12/18
to RumourEval
As you say, task A is to classify the stance of the replies (including the stance of the original post, which is different from the veracity of the proposition contained in it. For example, if I say "I don't believe the sky is blue", task A is to assign "deny" and task B is to assign the truth of the proposition that the sky is blue. Task A also involves classifying all the responses to that of course).
Task B is to classify the veracity of the proposition in the original post.
Hope that helps,
Genevieve