Labels of task b

ghan

Jan 29, 2019, 6:58:53 AM1/29/19
to RumourEval
Hi,

I have a question regarding task b:

In the codalab site you wrote:
"Although training threads for task B (verification) come with three labels, true, false and unverified, you should classify into two classes; true and false."

Then, few lines later:
"Unverified items should receive a confidence score of zero. For the F1 calculation, confidences below 0.5 will be considered a classification of unverified."

In the training data we have 3 labels, Should we discard "unverified" label in the produced predictions file or keep it but with confidence of ZERO?

Best,

Leon Derczynski

Jan 30, 2019, 6:35:05 AM1/30/19
to RumourEval

Keep the item, and give a conference score of zero.