Baseline

CVxTz

Sep 25, 2018, 10:00:07 AM9/25/18
to RumourEval
Hello !

Is there any baseline code available ?
The training data format is a bit confusing and it would be really helpful to have a simple baseline code to get started with.

Best,

CVxTz

kochki...@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2018, 10:17:11 AM9/25/18
to RumourEval
Hi,

I am working on it at the moment.
In the mean time you might find the code in https://github.com/kochkinaelena/branchLSTM helpful for processing tweets.
You can have a look at both master (uses lasagna) and keras branches (keras branch is not documented yet).

Best regards,
Elena

CVxTz

Sep 25, 2018, 10:44:35 AM9/25/18
to RumourEval
Thanks  Elena !

kochki...@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2018, 11:28:28 AM10/19/18
to RumourEval
Hi,

I have just shared my baseline code for both tasks on github. https://github.com/kochkinaelena/RumourEval2019
Hope it helps. Let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
Elena

вторник, 25 сентября 2018 г., 15:44:35 UTC+1 пользователь CVxTz написал:
Thanks  Elena !

Petr Ostroukhov

Dec 10, 2018, 11:11:38 AM12/10/18
to RumourEval
Hi, is there any paper about the method, used in baseline for subtask B? In RumourEval 2019: Determining Rumour Veracity and Support for Rumours it's said, that for this subtask the SOTA baseline implementation from Enayet and El-Beltagy (RumourEval 2017) would be provided. However they didn't use any neural nets, there are LSTMs in your implementation.

kochki...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2019, 9:42:42 AM1/26/19
to RumourEval
Hi,

Sorry for such late response. I think there have been some mis-communication and I thought that any baseline would do.

My implementation of Enayet and El-Beltagy (RumourEval 2017) have now been added to the github repo.

Best,
Elena