Mistakes in dev-data

Petr Ostroukhov

Dec 10, 2018, 4:46:16 PM12/10/18
to RumourEval
If I'm not mistaken, ids from task B and task A shouldn't intersect. But every id (at least, among those I've checked) from task B also occur in task A in dev-key. Sure, it could happen, if the same person would comment any post, but there are no such comments in dataset.

g.go...@sheffield.ac.uk

Dec 11, 2018, 2:56:05 AM12/11/18
to RumourEval
That had been my initial assumption too but the way it was done last time and therefore this time too is that an original post also receives a stance. Many initial presentations of a rumour also contain information about whether the original poster believes the rumour. E.g. "Prince is playing Toronto tonight? No way!"

Petr Ostroukhov

Dec 11, 2018, 5:41:37 AM12/11/18
to RumourEval
Oh, now I see, thanks.