Where can I get the test data?

hunnyis...@gmail.com

Jan 20, 2019, 8:22:50 PM1/20/19
to RumourEval
Hello,
I noticed that the competition has already in its Evaluation phase, but I haven't found the test data on the site.
So would you mind tell me how to get the test data?

Thank you for your kind replies.
Regards,
Ruoyao Yang

Martin Fajčík

Jan 21, 2019, 11:22:01 AM1/21/19
to RumourEval
It looks like they are available now (not sure if they are final though).

Just for sanity check in case of some preprocessing bugs, I found 1827 test data points. Is that right?

Regards,
Martin Fajčík

Dňa pondelok, 21. januára 2019 2:22:50 UTC+1 hunnyis...@gmail.com napísal(-a):

Genevieve Gorrell

Jan 23, 2019, 6:59:34 AM1/23/19
to RumourEval
Yes, 1827 points for task A and 81 for task B.
Genevieve

On Monday, 21 January 2019 16:22:01 UTC, Martin Fajčík wrote:
It looks like they are available now (not sure if they are final though).

Just for sanity check in case of some preprocessing bugs, I found 1827 test data points. Is that right?

Regards,
Martin Fajčík

Dňa pondelok, 21. januára 2019 2:22:50 UTC+1 hunnyishere0404 napísal(-a):
Message has been deleted