SemEval 2019 student scholarship

Leon Derczynski

Feb 21, 2019, 11:06:25 AM2/21/19
to RumourEval
Dear RumourEval participants,

The Microsoft SemEval 2019 student scholarship is available. You may apply by 21 March by e-mailing me (l...@itu.dk) that you would like to apply for this and I will confirm by return of email. You can read more about Microsoft's AI here, http://alt.qcri.org/semeval2019/index.php?id=sponsorship . Successful applicants will be discussed by the RumourEval task organisers before being recommended to SemEval, and should be notified after 31 March.

The scholarship consists of a student registration fee.

All the best,

Leon

--
Natural Language Processing, Department of Computer Science
IT University of Copenhagen  http://www.derczynski.com/itu/  +45 5157 4948