Test data format

Martin Fajčík

Jan 9, 2019, 12:57:11 PM1/9/19
to RumourEval
Dear organizers,
I am using scripts from provided baseline to extract twitter/reddit data, which are made well for provided practice data but may need multiple changes to fit to test data. I would like to be sure I am able to preprocess test data with my script as soon as possible. What format will test data have (at least, will they be twitter based, reddit based, or both)? Will the test data have the same label distribution (they should have, since the official metric is accuracy)? Will the mentioned Danish / Russian twitter data be released as well?

Thank you for the answers!
Regards,
Martin

Genevieve Gorrell

Jan 10, 2019, 4:29:35 AM1/10/19
to RumourEval
Hello,
We don't expect you to have to change your code to run the test data. There will be English language Twitter and Reddit data.
I'll check in with Leon about the Russian and Danish. I'm imagining it's not going to form part of the aggregate result though as it's rather late in the day for anyone to work on it now.