I found 1827 test data points of which 1746 for task A and 81 for task B. Is it right?

mjl...@163.com

Jan 25, 2019, 6:24:48 AM1/25/19
to RumourEval
Hello!

I found 1827 test data points of which 1746 for task A and 81 for task B. Is it right? However, I also found that some of the data is only id without text so I am confused. The data id without text is as follows:
dqzw3ff
dqzwp8a
dqzx0he
dqzx1bl
dqzy913
dqzy96a
dqzztb5
dr00629
dr010h3
dr01bq3
dr01hym
dr0200y
dr0249t
dr02nzb
dr036h8
dr03iuf
dr03wpl
dr04q63
dr04q9l
dr04sm9
dr04swt
dr04ugg
dr0609m
dr066la
dr06fnq
dr06pc1
dr06sjs
dr07237
dr074ab
dr07xeb
dr08010
dr09btw
dr0ae4j
dr0ajcf
dr0alqr
dr0asci
dr0axd1
dr0azlv
dr0b4qq
dr0c5ja
dr0di3n
dr0ed48
dr0ennw
dr0fbfk
dr0fo3c
dr0fwgp
dr0gsv8
dr0hceu
dr0icba
dr0iqx0
dr0ktiq
dr0j0a6
dr0llp6
dr0ow6z
dr0p66r
dr0qm0w
dr0t4hc
dr0ukex
dr11fc9
dr1794j
dr17g56
dr17kaa
dr182by
dr183t7
dr18l7m
dr18qr9
dr1akq5
dr1cdn6
dr1etf5
dr1flsw
dr29dof

Thank you for your kind replies.

Genevieve Gorrell

Jan 27, 2019, 3:16:11 AM1/27/19
to RumourEval
Hi,
Source tweets/posts should also be labelled for stance, so it's 1827 points for task A and 81 for task B. There is various previous discussion of this in the forum.
Empty (deleted) Reddit posts have been included so as not to break the structure, and should be labelled as "comment".
Genevieve

ipek baris

Jan 27, 2019, 7:09:10 AM1/27/19
to Genevieve Gorrell, RumourEval
Hi,
I found 1828 points for task A and 81 for task B, even though i have used unique labels. But am I supposed to get 1827 points in total right?
Ipek

İpek Barış