Brian Stringer has passed away.......

Dan Santoro

Mar 24, 2010, 1:32:36 AM3/24/10
to A GROUP American_Rugby-News, r-South Men's Google group

Former South Collegiate Director Brian Stringer has died....I do not
have any details, only it happened Tuesday, March 24.

Dan Santoro

Mar 25, 2010, 11:21:38 AM3/25/10
to A GROUP American_Rugby-News, r-South Men's Google group

I received the below exchange re the passing of former South Collegiate Director Brian Stringer on March 24 and am passing it along to all in the South RU that knew him.......