[Job] Cobot is looking for a Backend & Technical Support Engineer (Ruby on Rails) in Berlin

Alexander Lang

Jun 15, 2021, 5:04:06 AM6/15/21
to RUG-B
Dear rugb,

I‘m Alex, CTO of Cobot. We are looking for a mid level to Senior Ruby Developer for a backend and technical support role.

Cobot is one of the most widely used softwares for managing coworking spaces and we have been around since 2010. Our office is in Kreuzberg and we employ around 15 people.

Our stack includes Docker, Webpack, JSON API, CouchDB, Redis, Sidekiq, RSpec, AWS*. We are quite strict about testing and code quality.

We offer fair compensation, operate under a code of conduct, have a works council (Betriebsrat), pay for working from coworking spaces, your hours are flexible and you can go home on time.

Cheers,
Alex