[JOB] Founding Backend Engineer at MagicBell - Async Remote

Sherry Chin

Oct 21, 2021, 1:48:25 PM10/21/21
to RUG-B
Hello hello!

Magicbell is looking for Ruby on Rails engineers. We are on a mission to empower all product teams to build relevant notification experiences. Like Stripe, we offer outstanding APIs and well-designed UI components to our customers. We are post-revenue and growing steadily. We also raised $4.5m in seed funding from Y Combinator and others. We pay well and offer meaningful equity with a 10-year exercise window (details in the job listing).

Job listing and how you can apply: https://grnh.se/53ea7cc2teu

Happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have. Hope you have a lovely week!

Sherry Chin

Nov 26, 2021, 5:09:38 AM11/26/21
to RUG-B
Hello, everyone!

Hope you are doing well. There has been an update to the job post. The people that we are looking for are more senior and we are offering a higher salary ($120k - $170k). The application link is still the same:  https://grnh.se/53ea7cc2teu. Happy to answer any questions if you have any.

requirements.jpg