[Job] Kwara is looking for a remote Senior Ruby Developer

Chris Nyaga

Jun 21, 2021, 4:33:21 AM6/21/21
to RUG-B
Dear rug-b,

I‘m Chris, an engineer at Kwara. We are looking for a Senior Backend Developer for Ruby on Rails role.

Our stack includes Rails, JSON API, Postgres, Redis, Sidekiq, RSpec, AWS*. We are quite strict about testing and code quality.

Kwara, mainly based in Nairobi & Berlin, offers a secure, simple and affordable digital banking platform for SACCOs and their members, who are often excluded by traditional banks.
Kwara’s mission is to make building wealth together frictionless for 3 billion un- and underbanked. We do this by turning traditional savings cooperatives into digital banks. Our digital banking platform powers financial institutions across three countries, allows 40,000 people to transact from anywhere and boosts a future-proof API.

Benefits include a competitive compensation package, learning & growth opportunities, customer-centric company culture with flat hierarchy and open communication and well championed values that we live & breath day to day. For more on how we work & what we offer, see here: https://kwara.com/careers.

For details & application to the role, see https://kwara.breezy.hr/p/98cead0caf22-sr-backend-engineer

Cheers,
Chris