[Job] Experienced Ruby on Rails Dev wanted in Berlin

Lukas Waschat

May 17, 2021, 12:44:48 PM5/17/21
to RUG-B

Dear members of the Berlin RoR User group,

my name is Lukas and I am currently working for Taledo as a self-employed recruiter. Taledo is developing an AI-assisted Recruiting platform and funded by the European Union Development Fund. We are looking for an experienced RoR Developer who is eager to work on our backend and the AI-System.

Currently, around 50 employees are working at Taledo; 9 of them are in the tech team (6 developers, 1 QA, 1 graphic designer & 1 product manager/PO). Home office is currently the standard (and can also be maintained after Corona if desired) - but there is also a very cool office located directly on the Maibachufer.

Work style is very agile (more Scrum than Kanban) with flexible working hours (you should be available during core hours). Teamwork is really not just a wording here; all successes are celebrated together and all colleagues have your back in case of difficulties. The team language is English.

If you are looking for a new challenge in a great environment, please contact me! You can also set up an appointment for a call directly so I can answer all of your questions: www.calendly.com/lukaswaschat.

Best regards

Lukas