Matestack workshop

Ian Moss

Oct 6, 2020, 5:48:06 AM10/6/20
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Following the great presentation on Matestack at RUG::B I am inspired to give it a go.
And, actually I was after the previous great presentation. But didn't get around to it.

So, I thought maybe we could do a group session on it. As a mob programming exercise.
I talked to Jonas, and we figured out it could take place on the 12th or 13th October, at 1830/1900 for 2 hours.

We think 6 in the mob would be a practical maximum. Reply direct to me to be part of it.

A reminder of what matestack is:
Matestack enables you to craft interactive web UIs without JavaScript in pure Ruby with minimum effort.

The idea of the workshop will be to spend 2 hours together doing something fairly simple. We're open to ideas, but we have a fallback idea of a simple interactive mock auction site.
(Coincidentally an auction was the first Ruby On Rails site I did back with 2.3.4 and PrototypeJS)

Look forward to your direct message if you are interested in this two hour workshop.
Cheers,
Ian.
--
Ian Moss
I'm looking for a senior role, in a company using ruby at the moment.