RubyConfTH in Bangkok December 10-11 2022

RubyConf Thailand

Aug 4, 2022, 3:11:16 AM8/4/22
to RUG-B
Hi all,
RubyConf Thailand will be happening in Bangkok this December! It will be a 2-day conference with a variety of great speakers, networking and socials.

We have two quick favors to ask from our Berlin friends!

2. Do you work for a company that uses Ruby? Would they be interested in sponsoring the conference? If so, please contact spo...@rubyconfth.com and we can send more information about sponsorship packages.

Looking forward to seeing some of you in December :)
Matt
RubyConfTH