[Job] Freelance Backend Developer

Lukas Rieder

Oct 23, 2020, 5:46:53 AM10/23/20
to RUG-B
Hello everyone,

I am looking for a Freelance Backend Developer.

A former client of mine is looking to build a web scraping data pipeline that compares assets.

I can spill more detail in a preliminary call.
I am involved in the project as a Senior Consultant, and will be guiding the whole thing.
It is a green field project that in its first version should scale up to monitor the assets of up to 100k websites.
If the project succeeds, a follow up in getting more of the edge cases covered is guaranteed.

Knowledge of Vector and Image Processing algorithms is very important.
Knowledge of Web Scraping is beneficial.

Author: Lukas Rieder
Skills: Image Processing, Web Scraping, Elixir, Python, Ruby
Location / Start / Duration: Berlin (Remote) / asap / 6 weeks (Mid December)

Kind regards,

Lukas Rieder