Missed jobs

Stanislav Pogrebnyak

May 5, 2014, 5:58:46 AM5/5/14
to rufus...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I'm using rufus-scheduler 3.0.7 with ruby 2.1.1 and sometimes i have missed jobs which suppose to be triggered once per day using
cron "" syntax. Rufus is wrapped with Daemons ruby gem. For version 2 it was quite ok and i never had that issues.

Can that be the case that discard_past is true by default in v3 ? And will it affect some thing if I will use discard_past => false ? I also checked code in master and could not find any reference to this parameter.

Thanks

John Mettraux

May 5, 2014, 6:00:32 AM5/5/14
to rufus...@googlegroups.com
<stanislav....@gmail.com>:
Hello Stanislas,

is there a way for me to reproduce the issue?

Best regards,

John

John Mettraux

May 5, 2014, 6:02:47 AM5/5/14
to rufus...@googlegroups.com

> Can that be the case that discard_past is true by default in v3 ?

Yes, https://github.com/jmettraux/rufus-scheduler#notables-changes

Cheers,

John