How do I view when my cron job will run next

Samuel Mendenhall

Feb 26, 2013, 10:23:29 AM2/26/13
to rufus...@googlegroups.com
I do realize this question seems a bit redundant but I want to print out the next run time of a cron job as a visual sanity check that my cron line is correct and that the job I scheduled is in-fact scheduled when eI think it is scheduled.

There doesn't seem to be a quick api way to access the next run time is there?

John Mettraux

Feb 26, 2013, 7:03:53 PM2/26/13
to rufus...@googlegroups.com

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 07:23:29AM -0800, Samuel Mendenhall wrote:

> There doesn't seem to be a quick api way to access the next run time is
> there?

Hello,

sorry, it's not documented, but you can call #next_time on the job instance
and it should deliver the expected answer.

Best regards,

--
John Mettraux - http://lambda.io/jmettraux