Flex developer vacancy, London, UK

Temenos

Oct 3, 2011, 8:52:19 PM10/3/11
to ruFlex
Компания Temenos (http://www.temenos.com/) ищет опытного Flex-
разработчика для работы в Лондоне. Компания готова обеспечить
разрешение на работу если кандидат обладает нужными навыками и
качествами. Ниже собственно описание вакансии. Если заинтересовало, то
присылайте CV на английском на apa...@temenos.com.

Flex Developer at Temenos

Our Flex Developers build the exceptional user interfaces in front of
T24, the next generation of core banking software at Temenos. T24 is a
high-performance business application used globally by our banking and
finance customers, but we provide a premium user experience generally
expected only for consumer applications. Our application involves very
large volumes of data and advanced data visualization. We provide
elegant designs to customize the user experience at run-time: custom
dashboards and workspaces, custom data queries, custom business roles,
and so forth. It is a challenging code base; we require a curious,
determined developer with top-notch ability.

Requirements:

-- professional software development experience, including significant
expertise in Adobe Flex technologies (at least Flex 3, preferably Flex
4)

-- exceptional knowledge of the Flex libraries, Flex component life-
cycle, custom Flex components, and Flash events

-- expertise with at least one Flex application framework: preferably
Parsley (others may include Robotlegs, PureMVC, Mate, Swiz, Cairngorm)

-- experience with other languages, particularly Java, and solid
understanding of object oriented design principles

-- excellent communication skills; good spoken and written English

-- strong ability and desire to work in a team: low ego, high
productivity

Bonuses:

-- experience in an Agile environment is good, experience with Scrum is
even better

-- experience connecting Flex to web services and other back-ends

-- experience with large data sets and advanced rendering

-- experience with Flex 4: skinning, data groups, etc

-- experience with AIR, enterprise deployment of AIR, security of Flash/
AIR technologies

-- experience with mobile applications, especially Flash/Flex on mobile